Jamie wasn't too excited for Halloween but Mom sure was. I had him in his little puppy costume ALL day long. He was just too cute in it, I didn't want him to ware his costume just for a few min. James is getting really good at crawling on his hands and knees,(for a while we thought he would just be a scooter on his belly, but he surprised us!) his costume had a little waggy tail on it, it was the cutest thing to see him crawl around with his little tail wagging as he went!!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Jamie wasn't too excited for Halloween but Mom sure was. I had him in his little puppy costume ALL day long. He was just too cute in it, I didn't want him to ware his costume just for a few min. James is getting really good at crawling on his hands and knees,(for a while we thought he would just be a scooter on his belly, but he surprised us!) his costume had a little waggy tail on it, it was the cutest thing to see him crawl around with his little tail wagging as he went!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He is the cutest little puppy ever!!! :-)
oh that was so much fun!! Even though my child was fussy they both were so cute!! I loved it!!
Post a Comment